TSSA HORSE SHOW NEWS!
Due to the weather forecast for thunderstorms tomorrow (October 11), we are postponing our TSSA show until Saturday, October 18th! If you have submitted entries, they will be carried over until next weekend. If you have changes to your entries, please send the changes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!